123456789

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Whao~

Tat day i was having my lunch at Oldtown(again...) wit my brother.

When i hanging around in My.News.Com, Guess wat i saw?

IS MINA magazine~

yaya.. i noe tat's not much surprise to c the japanese magazine at thr,
bt tis MINA is malaysia version wan...
Hurray~!
so happy to c tat~

Tat means i can buy my MINA all on time.
NO MORE EXPIRED TAIWAN VERSION MINA mag~!!!

Good news to All MIna LOVer...

After my lunchtime wit Oldtown-ING.
I go to buy my cosmetic, target on Eye shadow
cz my cosmetic box was drop off, all eye shadow SAYONARA d...
CZ klang parade dun hav any off the Kate Counter,
so i buy some from Fasio.
I'll let ur guys to c the result after i try it...

While waiting for my mum to fetch us,
I went to Elianto to look for nail polish.
(cz Elianto was having their SALEs up to 50%)

Finally, they hav their BB cream d.
I dunno how's effective n the good coverage o not,
so i brought 1 back to try.
RM49.90
When i back,
My frens was asking me to go out for YAmcha.
I was lazy to makeup again,
so i take a try on the BB cream i brought jz now.
C the result below.

C all my p anda eyeshad gone off.
REALLY~!
tat's no any concealer,
no any foundation,
no any base,
o even loose powder~

bt it look even n brighten my skin tone~
Vey Natural too~

At last,
Stephanie Wish Everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR~!























~+Coming up next+~

Exam coming~!

No comments: