123456789

Friday, January 2, 2009

Exam!

Today is my Airline Training Final Exam!

Yesterday i was studied till 2am... For the DAMN Airline Terminology~!
all wat regulatory bodies~
D.C.A(Department of Civil Aviation)
I.A.T.A( International Air Transport Association)
A.T.C (Air Traffic Controller)
.
.
.
.
.

i purposely wake up in the morning, so tat i wont be late for the exam.
Well...
start our exam on 10.00pm.

When i get the paper...
feeling like....(sweat~)
all holy @#$%&* question~!

Wat means by touchdown?

Who is the CEO of Airasia?

What is the slogan of Emirates?

Bla...
BLA~~~

then...
after squeez-ING my brain for 1 and 1/2 hours.
Then finished d~
I'm the first to pass up(say out Proudly)
hahaz...

While teacher marking the paper,
suddenly she said:" The passing mark is 70%, if not, no certificate."
stephanie:" how abt 69%?"
Ms Mulai:" no"
stephanie:"69.5%?"
Ms Mulai:" no cer"

Whole class(include me the monitor) wit a face expression of tis.


Finally i get my paper~
wat is the marks?
i get...........................................80%!



bt Ms Mulai said i suppose to get 100%.

So i told teacher tat i'll stick to the class until i get my job n oso finish my other 20%.
haha...


tat's all for today~
























~+coming up next+~
Please dun not judge a person from KHABAR ANGIN~!

No comments: