123456789

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello Kitty

Jeannie and I are obsessed to Hello Kitty



Ya, WE ARE HELLO KITTY'S FANS!!!

She told me that she wish to have a kinder garden with Hello Kitty theme. Isn't it a fantastic idea? I'll be her first parent customer.... Or even Chong Yee will support her oso. Haha...

My dream is that 1 day I can go to the Hello Kitty theme hotel which is located at Taiwan to be my Honeymoon vacation. If my first child is a baby girl, sure I will bring my baby girl to Japan Sanrio Hello Kitty Hotel...!




Share some of the Taiwan HK theme hotel photoes...















Can i stay at thr Forever???


See all these fancy and sweet accesorise~ >.<






Even, Hello Kitty's breakfast! I like apple pie~




My dear Panda HUbby... I noe U are reading this. (#^-^#)


SO dun Pretend U dunno ar...

No comments: