123456789

Monday, October 12, 2009

He N She changed

Yesterday was a very great gathering. We eat, laugh and talk together. Everyone din change, jz Ah Chian who really slim down a lot.

She seem like bcum more mature as i expected, she's been grown up from her past relationship. She is leaving to China next year. I feel so sad when she told me this.
But wat I can say is, Gurl... I can c is that you really really cant forget him. Just let pass to be passed. As time goes by, you will put down this relationship and move forward to a better environment. Frog will not know how big is this world unless it leave the will.
Cheer up... I really miss your charming smile.

He? He still like to emo-ING as last time. Even he din say out, but I know he hate me from his deep heart. I saw he smile when he received msg from a gurl, his girlfrend...maybe?
Is good that if he starts to date another gurl who can take care of him well, because he really deserved it. Not that I will feel not so guilty if he quickly find a new gf. What I really concern is, He is 1 of my very best friend... I will always wish that he can be happy every single moment.


Dear My beloved art class friends,

I would like to thanks to your guys to attend to my life. Without Ur love n
caring, I may not be the Stephanie so tough like today. Everyone of you is very important to me. Is ur guys let me believe that friend
will always beside you, to support, to love you without any condition.

Maybe few years later, most of us might be busy for our own family, career
and relationship. We might not be able to contact each other. Yet, I wish that
we can come out yamcha together like last night.

Love ur guys!

Thx and regards,

Stephanie <3

3 comments:

Square...Or Square said...

i din smile when i receive a msg...
I just do somethin stupid will make me smile...
And that msg is some1 that come to remind me somethin...
Somethin, but not stupid...So i m not smile-ing...

So this is the purpose of gathering...they talk their u girls talk girls thingy...wat i m suppose to do?
I have nothin to do...
you dont even talk to me...
you have question...you don even ask...that the point coming out
So how now...?

What you concern actually is not wat u written there...
I m not one of ur best fren anymore...remember...
wat u concern bout is just you are Guilty...
you treat me like a plaster...
After using throw...thats a plaster life's
So wat i do on it...Kill you all?
Nah...forget bout it

i know u for 4-5 years...
and then...out relation, then gone...
its just like a tiny ant compare to my whole life...
I wont screw myself for this...

杏奈 said...

pls repect my blog, my blog is jz to syok sendiri.
If tis is wat u dowan to listen, then jz forget about it.
N im talking wat i really feel abt it.
Sometimes, I want our friendship can be repair.
Bt since u wrote tis, wat i noe is I should absent in your life.
Sorry n goodbye.

khoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.